Natural Course project achievements infographic transcription
An infographic detailing the Natural Course project achievements from October 2015 – March 2017.
There is a map of England with 5 areas highlighted; Cumbria, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Cheshire.
Around the map are key facts and figures related to project achievements:
- 3 urban forestry demonstration projects, above this fact is an icon of town houses and trees.
- 80 data sets compiled to inform River Irwell Evidence and Measures Report
- 120 people attend the Greater Manchester Natural Capital Annual Conference, above whis fact is an icon of a group of people
- 7 facilitated farmer groups looking at water quality, to the left of this fact is an icon of a tractor
- 17 members joined the Irwell Natural Flood Risk Management Group
- 12,000 trees being planted, covering an area of approximately 11 hectares spread over 7 sites, this fact is surrounded by tree icons
- 800m of River Kent embankment lowered to improve habitat for fish and crustaceans, top left od this fact are fish icons
- Natural Flood Management opportunities mapped for 3 Cumbria catchments, the Irwell catchment and Mersey catchment, to the left of this fact is an icon of a map
- 40km of urban river surveyed for birdlife, underneath this fact is an icon of a bird, river and trees
To the top right of the facts and figures is the Natural Course logo and the bottom left is the LIFE logo.